- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- R package surveillance: Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Modeling...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- TREX is a tool for automatic analysis of...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The GEMM-Based Level 3 BLAS concept utilizes...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- SPICE - A guide to circuit simulation and analysis...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...