- Referenced in 12721 articles
- processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- graphics, but the user retains full control. R is the base for many R packages...
- Referenced in 1991 articles
- based hosting service for version control using git. It is mostly used for computer code ... offers all of the distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality ... adding its own features. It provides access control and several collaboration features such...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- powerful design tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design ... Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers ... efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared to making the most...
- Referenced in 971 articles
- problems. The package initially aimed at the control community and focused on semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 640 articles
- collection of non-deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through ... LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those where...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... parameter identification problem and the discretized optimal control problem introduced in chapter 1, and with...
- Referenced in 774 articles
- variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices...
- Referenced in 728 articles
- standard ’point-and-click’ windows interface for controlling the analysis, or can construct the model...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- automated solution of variational problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- model development, while its speed and control options make it an especially efficient choice...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- implement many of the operations of supervisory control theory, and routines that implement the methodology ... models, and the theory of supervisory control of discrete event systems...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- price. It allows for total control of the solution process and the access of detailed...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography, etc.The present ... optimization, probability, financial economics and optimal control, can be viewed as particular instances...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization to control the number of zeros in the precision...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- identify nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series ... proposed ANFIS and promising applications to automatic control and signal processing are also suggested...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency ... create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into your applications...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- ActiveX Data Objects, and creation of ActiveX controls and objects... (wikipedia...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Robust Control Toolbox™ provides functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems ... impact of plant model uncertainty on control system performance and identify worst-case combinations ... synthesis techniques let you design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically ... tunes both SISO and MIMO controllers. These can include decentralized, fixed-structure controllers with multiple...