- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...