- Referenced in 9819 articles
- communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology...
- Referenced in 1298 articles
- tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design...
- Referenced in 616 articles
- variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control ... simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- presented, which is a fuzzy inference system implemented in the framework of adaptive networks ... nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series ... proposed ANFIS and promising applications to automatic control and signal processing are also suggested...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Control System Toolbox™ provides industry-standard algorithms and apps for systematically analyzing, designing, and tuning ... linear control systems. You can specify your system as a transfer function, state-space, zero ... plot and Bode plot, let you visualize system behavior in time domain and frequency domain ... tune compensator parameters using automatic PID controller tuning, Bode loop shaping, root locus method, LQR/LQG...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- written for the study of discrete event systems modeled by finite-state automata (FSA). There ... implement many of the operations of supervisory control theory, and routines that implement the methodology ... Michigan for failure diagnosis of discrete event systems. The book ”Introduction to Discrete Event Systems ... theory of supervisory control of discrete event systems...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 118 articles
- blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems for performance and robustness. You can create uncertain ... impact of plant model uncertainty on control system performance and identify worst-case combinations ... synthesis techniques let you design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically...
Mu Analysis and Synthesis Toolbox
- Referenced in 99 articles
- analysis and synthesis of control systems, with an emphasis on quantifying the effects of uncertainty ... data structures for the unified treatment of systems in either a time domain, frequency domain ... MATLAB® users access to recent developments in control theory, namely H∞ optimal control...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- QDES is a linear control system design specification compiler and solver, originally released ... Package contains binaries for machines and operating systems that no longer exist, a bunch ... historical record. The book ”Linear Controller Design: Limits of Performance”, by Boyd and Barratt, Prentice...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- programming reactive systems, including real-time systems and control automata. The Esterel v5 compiler ... then be embedded in a larger system. Extensive optimization is available. We provide a graphical...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- systems that can be modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with finite control...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- numerical algorithms for computations in systems and control theory. Based on numerical linear algebra routines ... design and analysis of control systems. The basic ideas behind the library are: 1. usefulness ... important because of ever increasing complexity of control problems, this objective may never...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 164 articles
- time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed up training and handle...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- developed at the Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering of The University of Sheffield ... make GA’s accessible to the control engineer within ... framework of a existing computer-aided control system design package. The toolbox was written with...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems. It is suited for multi-domain modeling ... aerospace applications involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic control and state machine subsystems, process oriented applications ... loop simulations and for embedded control systems...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- systems that must perform a task within strict time deadlines. Embedded controllers, circuits and communication...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- applications, including truss topology design, control systems engineering, and relaxations of combinatorial optimization problems...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- controller design for linear systems is a difficult, nonconvex, nonsmooth optimization problem when the order ... typical requirement in e.g. embedded aerospace control systems. In addition, it is often desired...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- TrueTime: Simulation of Networked and Embedded Control Systems. TrueTime is a Matlab/Simulink-based simulator for real ... time control systems. TrueTime facilitates co-simulation of controller task execution in real-time kernels...