- Referenced in 364 articles
- many of the operations of supervisory control theory, and routines that implement the methodology developed ... models, and the theory of supervisory control of discrete event systems...
Mu Analysis and Synthesis Toolbox
- Referenced in 109 articles
- users access to recent developments in control theory, namely H∞ optimal control and m analysis ... Tools, provides a link between control theory and control engineering...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Control Problems Users ’ Guide (Version 1.0). Control theory is one of the most rapidly developing ... many types of dense problems in control theory have become available in software packages, such ... been done on efficient numerical methods for control problems related to large sparse or structured ... class of large problems in control theory. An efficient ADI-based solver for large Lyapunov...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- algorithms for computations in systems and control theory. Based on numerical linear algebra routines from ... methods for the design and analysis of control systems. The basic ideas behind the library...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- historical record. The book ”Linear Controller Design: Limits of Performance”, by Boyd and Barratt, Prentice-Hall ... ISBN 0-13-538687-X describes the theory behind QDES...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- often encountered in system and control theory. Given an algebraic model of a physical process...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography, etc.The present...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- practical application of powerful optimal control theory and techniques, this paper describes a Visual version ... underlying the MISER software, which include the control parameterization technique, a time scaling transform...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- well suited for applications in high level control of robots and industrial processes, intelligent software ... based on a formal theory of action specified in an extended version of the situation...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- field of robotics and control theory...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- partial differential equations coming from control theory and mathematical physics...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- theory interpretation. IMPS provides relatively large primitive inference steps to facilitate human control...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- used, which include several applications in control theory. Tests on randomly generated matrices confirm that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- many researchers have contributed to supervisory control theory, including extensions for hierarchical, modular and decentralized...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- study of parametric problems in control theory: ... The Genericity algorithm is implemented as a procedure ... computer algebra system SINGULAR related to control theory. Other support functions are also implemented...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- ﬁeld of systems and control theory because of their practical importance. A variety of approaches...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- control, within the framework of optimal control theory (OCT), of Bose–Einstein condensates ... dimensions, and the confinement potential can be controlled by some external parameters. Typical experimental realizations...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- when. In order to provide such controllable, interactive aid, specific technical tasks to be addressed ... formal probability theory framework. A user interface module gives the physician control over when...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- emgr - EMpirical GRamian Framework. In control and system theory the system Gramian matrices of linear ... example in: model reduction, decentralized control, optimal placement, sensitivity analysis or parameter identification. Empirical Gramian...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Hamilton-Jacobi equations arising in optimal control theory. The library also contains some useful tools ... solutions and aiming at designing the optimal control laws along with the corresponding optimal trajectories...