- Referenced in 1 article
- corrected transport (FCT) based finite element/control volume (FE/CV) method. The mold-filling simulation of liquid ... moving boundary, so the Galerkin finite element method (FEM) has to be adapted with stabilization ... Petrov-Galerkin (SUPG) method is one of the most popular stabilized methods. However ... based FEM combined with the control-volume method is employed to simulate the non-isothermal...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1739 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Edge is a CFD flow solver for unstructured...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- GEOMPACK - a software package for the generation of...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...