- Referenced in 306 articles
- ActiveX Data Objects, and creation of ActiveX controls and objects... (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools ... control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time and frequency domains ... simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- task within strict time deadlines. Embedded controllers, circuits and communication protocols are examples of such...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS). The Sparse Optimal Control Family, developed by The Boeing Company ... packages, available separately or together. Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS) is general-purpose software ... solving optimal control problems. Applications include trajectory optimization, chemical process control and machine tool path...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Control System Toolbox™ provides industry-standard algorithms and apps for systematically analyzing, designing, and tuning ... linear control systems. You can specify your system as a transfer function, state-space, zero ... tune compensator parameters using automatic PID controller tuning, Bode loop shaping, root locus method, LQR/LQG...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Matlab function DFOC. Discrete fractional-order PID controller. Provides a transfer function of the fractional ... order PID controller for given parameters...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- DE/current-to-pbest” with optional external archive and updating control parameters in an adaptive manner. The DE/current-to- ... performance. The parameter adaptation automatically updates the control parameters to appropriate values and avoids ... clearly shows that there is no fixed control parameter setting suitable for various problems...
Mu Analysis and Synthesis Toolbox
- Referenced in 110 articles
- primarily for the analysis and synthesis of control systems, with an emphasis on quantifying ... MATLAB® users access to recent developments in control theory, namely H∞ optimal control ... sophisticated matrix perturbation results and optimal control techniques to solve control design problems. Control design ... Tools, provides a link between control theory and control engineering...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- options for solving several classes of optimal control and obstacle problems. The package includes...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- were taken at the CVC under strictly controlled conditions. No restrictions on wear (clothes, glasses...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control by Residual Techniques for scientific Applications. ALBERTA...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed up training and handle large...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- paid to problems with an optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic Programming...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- aerospace applications involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic control and state machine subsystems, process oriented applications ... loop simulations and for embedded control systems...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- well suited for applications in high level control of robots and industrial processes, intelligent software...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- GPOPS-II - MATLAB Optimal Control Software. GPOPS-II is the next-generation of general purpose ... optimal control software. GPOPS-II is a new MATLAB software intended to solve general nonlinear ... optimal control problems (that is, problems where it is desired to optimize systems defined ... Using GPOPS-II, the continuous-time optimal control problem is transcribed to a nonlinear programming...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- reactive systems, including real-time systems and control automata. The Esterel v5 compiler...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- online learning which employ proximal functions to control the gradient steps of the algorithm...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- QDES is a linear control system design specification compiler and solver, originally released ... historical record. The book ”Linear Controller Design: Limits of Performance”, by Boyd and Barratt, Prentice...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- systems in a language based on rules controlled by strategies. Its purpose is to support ... language allowing the programmer to specify the control on rules application. This is in contrast...