Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed up training...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment ... variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 155 articles
- control systems for performance and robustness. You can create uncertain models by combining nominal dynamics ... unmodeled dynamics. You can analyze the impact of plant model uncertainty on control system performance...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter ... Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- industrial and academic partners. Optimal control (optimization of dynamical systems governed by differential equations ... Saclay initiative for an open source optimal control toolbox, and is supported by the team...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- methods for control problems related to large sparse or structured dynamical systems before ... approaches for several types of large control problems have been proposed, but, at present...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- StratiGraph tool: matrix stratifications in control applications. The software tool StratiGraph for computing and visualizing ... used to analyze descriptor system models via their associated system pencils. The stratification theory provides ... deeper understanding of how the dynamics of a control system and its system characteristics behave...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- real-time control systems. TrueTime facilitates co-simulation of controller task execution in real-time ... kernels, network transmissions, and continuous plant dynamics...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- verifying hybrid dynamical systems, for designing and simulating model predictive controllers for hybrid systems subject...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- extensive simulation studies of nonlinear complex dynamic systems are carried out. The proposed method ... learning for the prediction and control of nonlinear dynamical systems. Two benchmark case studies...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- reliability and scalability of the software systems relying on this service. While in many ways ... model that supports dynamic control over data layout and format. Cassandra system was designed...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- MuJoCo stands for Multi-Joint dynamics with Contact. It is being developed by Emo Todorov ... Initially it was used at the Movement Control Laboratory, University of Washington ... intensive techniques such optimal control, physically-consistent state estimation, system identification and automated mechanism ... design, and apply them to complex dynamical systems in contact-rich behaviors. It also...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- optimization problems over polynomials and studying dynamical systems via SOS programming. The main functions currently ... Chesi. Domain of Attraction: Analysis and Control via SOS Programming. Springer...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- propositional logic rules. Once a hybrid system is modeled in a human-readable fashion, HYSDEL ... dynamical (MLD) form which can be immediately used for optimization, to solve, e.g., optimal control...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ROCS: a robustly complete control synthesis tool for nonlinear dynamical systems. This paper presents ROCS ... algorithmic control synthesis tool for nonlinear dynamical systems. Different from other formal control synthesis tools...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- create and test virtual prototypes of mechanical systems in a fraction of the time ... statics, and dynamics. Utilizing multibody dynamics solution technology, Adams runs nonlinear dynamics in a fraction ... mechanical components, pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, and control systems technologies to build and test virtual prototypes...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- automatic safety verification of hybrid systems with linear continuous dynamics with uncertain input. The verification ... also allows to synthesize a controller which switches the system between continuous modes in order...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- designed for power electronics, motor control, and dynamic system simulation. Below are available ... Drive Module: For electric motor drives... Digital Control Module: For analysis of digital control systems...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- reverse, the ability of applications to dynamically steer the measurement process. The paradigm offers ... application simulations and the effectiveness of measurement systems. This presents the potential to transform ... management, medicine. Enabling this synergistic feedback and control-loop between application simulations and measurements requires ... tolerant to perturbations from dynamic data injection and steering, and systems software to support...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- behaviour of multi-domain dynamic systems and create control systems. You can even generate...