- Referenced in 9810 articles
- minor design choices in graphics, but the user retains full control. R is the base...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ranging from control engineering ... system identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior ... equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take over an hour ... efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared to making the most...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 154 articles
- impact of plant model uncertainty on control system performance and identify worst-case combinations ... synthesis techniques let you design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- QDES is a linear control system design specification compiler and solver, originally released ... historical record. The book ”Linear Controller Design: Limits of Performance”, by Boyd and Barratt, Prentice...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 150 articles
- apps for systematically analyzing, designing, and tuning linear control systems. You can specify your system ... automatic PID controller tuning, Bode loop shaping, root locus method, LQR/LQG design, and other interactive...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- variety of applications, including truss topology design, control systems engineering, and relaxations of combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- free Matlab toolbox for design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- controller design for linear systems is a difficult, nonconvex, nonsmooth optimization problem when the order ... controller is fixed to be less than that of the open-loop plant, a typical...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- framework of a existing computer-aided control system design package. The toolbox was written with...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- NSDPs), minimizing spectral functions, Lyapunov/Riccati equations, control system design and related matrix problems...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- numerical algorithms for computations in systems and control theory. Based on numerical linear algebra routines ... SLICOT provides methods for the design and analysis of control systems. The basic ideas behind...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- focus on its application to robust control design problems...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- tool for optimal fractional-order PID controller design subject to specifications. In this paper ... tool suitable for fractional-order PID controller design with respect to given design specifications. Fractional ... scientific and engineering problems, including robust control system design. The fractional PID is a natural...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- rules controlled by strategies. Its purpose is to support the design of theorem provers, logic ... combination. Its purpose is to support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints ... language allowing the programmer to specify the control on rules application. This is in contrast ... hard-wired and not accessible to the designer of an application. The strategy language offers...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- hardware integration to rapidly design and deploy measurement and control systems. Within this flexible platform...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- signal processing, adaptive forecasting and automatic control system design. These have been developed between...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- examples for nonlinear semi-definite programs, control system design and related problems...