- Referenced in 45 articles
- signals. With Stateflow you can design logic for supervisory control, task scheduling, and fault management ... static and run-time checks for testing design consistency and completeness before implementation...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- found many applications to controller analysis and design. The rank constrained LMI problem ... many important output feedback and robust control problems, that cannot always be addressed...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- task within strict time deadlines. Embedded controllers, circuits and communication protocols are examples of such ... aircraft avionics, which are very difficult to design and analyze, but whose correct behavior must...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Quantitative Feedback Theory (QFT) Frequency Domain Control Design Toolbox is a collection of MATLAB functions ... designing robust feedback systems using the QFT method. The QFT Toolbox includes a convenient ... facilitates classical loop shaping of controllers to meet design requirements in the face of plant ... Interactive Development Environment (IDE) for shaping controllers provides a point-click interface for loop shaping...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- cause instability and it thus complicates control design, and a varying delay makes the design ... simulation and constrained optimization techniques. First, the control system is modeled, and then its performance...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- suitable for verifying the complex control logic of designs with wide datapaths. Reveal performs automatic ... abstraction yielding an approximation of the original design with a much smaller state space. This ... subsequently used to verify the correctness of control logic interactions. If the approximation proves ... actual design error is reported. The Reveal system allows some user control over the abstraction...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- space transportation vehicles, flow control devices using synthetic jets, the design of wind tunnel...
Time-Delay System Toolbox
- Referenced in 12 articles
- regulator problems. The numerical methods and control design algorithms, realized Time-Delay System Toolbox ... algorithms coincide with the corresponding numerical and control algorithms for ODEs...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- algorithms treat states and controls as independent variables. They are designed to take advantage ... large scale problems arising from optimal control problems governed by partial differential equations.par The algorithms...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- competitive layers. With the toolbox you can design, train, visualize, and simulate neural networks ... series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed up training and handle large...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- dynamics, population dynamics, optimal design, mesh smoothing, and optimal control. For each problem we provide...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- LIQUi|> is a modular software architecture designed to control quantum hardware. It enables easy programming ... LIQUi|> contains an embedded, domain-specific language designed for programming quantum algorithms, with...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- STCT: An efficient algorithm for supervisory control design This paper introduces a new synthesis approach...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- aerospace applications involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic control and state machine subsystems, process oriented applications ... information to decide that automatically. Modelica is designed such that available, specialized algorithms ... loop simulations and for embedded control systems...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequality) based multi-objective control design techniques can immediately be executed in order ... Tensor Product Model Transformation based Control Design framework. It is available at http://tptool.sztaki.hu...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- hybrid dynamical systems, for designing and simulating model predictive controllers for hybrid systems subject...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- mobility. We investigate the issue of designing a kernel programming language for mobile computing ... language provides coordination mechanisms to control the interaction protocols among located processes. The formal operational ... semantics is useful for discussing the design of the language and provides guidelines for implementations...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Checker for Boolean Programs. We present the design, implementation and empirical evaluation of Bebop ... model checker for boolean programs. Bebop represents control flow explicitly, and sets of states implicitly...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- software system is designed to solve deterministic and stochastic optimal control models of economic systems...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- arises when assembly line production systems are designed and operated. A large variety of real ... diverse structures under full control of the experiment’s designer. In particular, based...