- Referenced in 10 articles
- discrete event systems. The discrete event systems library libFAUDES implements data structures and algorithms ... regular languages. The library takes a control theoretic perspective as originally introduced by P.J. Ramadge ... supervisory control theory, including extensions for hierarchical, modular and decentralized controller synthesis; see [references]. With ... implementation of methods for the control of discrete event systems, and (b) effective advertisement...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- synthesis approach for the supervisory control of discrete-event systems (DES). Our algorithm, named ... CTCT. Efficiency is achieved by exploiting the modular composition of the plant and specification...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- quantitative analysis of discrete-time stochastic hybrid systems (SHS). StocHy accepts a high-level description ... verification or (iii) control (policy, strategy) synthesis. StocHy allows for modular modelling, and has separate...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- modular structure allows expansion of the source language, incorporation of new system and application modules ... matrix generator), synthesis of the package with PL/1 and FORTRAN IV programming systems. The first ... VEKTOR-1, the Z-system , and TsP  application packages. In addition, some packages ... programming; DILOS, interactive system for unconstrained optimization, nonlinear programming, and optimal control; ORBITAL’, unconstrained optimization...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...