- Referenced in 1136 articles
- such as solving SVM optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- first part. Chapter 2 studies the local convergence of Newton’s method, inexact Newton methods ... region methods, which are used to globalize convergence, i.e., remove the restriction that the starting ... studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence of glasso can be tricky; the converged precision ... estimated covariance, and occasionally it fails to converge with warm starts. In this paper...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- discussed. We also analyze the theoretical convergence properties of the algorithm and provide a regret ... bound on the convergence rate that is comparable to the best known results under...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- iteration. For the iterative algorithms a convergence tolerance is hard-coded (in function mft_tolerance...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method in low dimensions The Nelder--Mead simplex ... Nelder--Mead algorithm. This paper presents convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead algorithm applied ... dimensions 1 and 2. We prove convergence to a minimizer for dimension 1, and various ... limited convergence results for dimension 2. A counterexample of McKinnon gives a family of strictly...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- pointwise consistent”--they are guaranteed to converge almost certainly to correct information about the true...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- previous schemes in robustness and accuracy. The convergence rate is shown to be independent ... time derivative term, albeit a different convergence history may occur. Moreover, the new scheme...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- whose associated monotone sequence of optimal values converges to the global optimum...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- simulations, as well as diagnostic tests of convergence to the equilibrium distribution of the Markov...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- close connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis. Part of these algorithms are presented...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- construction, smoothing parameter selection, computation, and asymptotic convergence. Most of the computational and data analytical...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- each other, moreover for $alpha =0.8$ the convergent order in space is confirmed...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- dominant physical mechanism. The lack of convergence with spatial refinement, or convergence to a solution...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- operations diversify the population and improve the convergence performance. The parameter adaptation automatically updates ... algorithms from the literature in terms of convergence performance for a set of 20 benchmark...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- provides a convenient way to guarantee the convergence of a solution. This book consists...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- problems in terms of the speed of convergence, costs of every iteration, and memory requirements ... that our method is more robust and converges almost two times faster...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- which is globally convergent whenever the line search fulfills the Wolfe conditions. This article studies ... convergence behavior of the algorithm; extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods for large...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- HOMPACK: A suite of codes for globally convergent homotopy algorithms. There are algorithms for finding ... nonlinear systems of equations that are globally convergent for almost all starting points, i.e., with...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Newton method, the SQP algorithm converges very rapidly, meaning that it requires few iterations (hence...