- Referenced in 289 articles
- internally all the necessary reformulations and data conversion...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- provides a good entry point to Rcpp. Conversion from C++ to R and back...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Switchboard corpus of telephone conversations, dysfluency annotation. We are located in the LINC Laboratory...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- matricization” of a tensor, that is, the conversion of a tensor to a matrix...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- viewed as a dense tall matrix); Conversion: operations that allow conversion between different matrix formats...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- ASCII table formats, unit and physical quantity conversions, physical constants specific to astronomy, celestial coordinate ... framework for cosmological transformations and conversions. Significant functionality is under activedevelopment, such as a model...
MR and LTV Synthesis Tools
- Referenced in 36 articles
- systems using LMI synthesis methods System type conversion (i.e. multi-rate LTI to discrete-time ... solution methods Discrete system data structure conversion Mathworks LMI Toolbox not required...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- numerical purposes: numeric constant and data conversion and arithmetic operators with rounding control, interval...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- table making, variable clustering, character string manipulation, conversion of S objects to LaTeX code...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- translator program, which facilitates the conversion of ordinary Fortran programs to use this package...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- projects ranging from formal program manipulation to conversion of COBOL systems. Since the existing implementation...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- provided by the user in a “conversational” mode. In the second module the user decides...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- applications including combustion, detonations, electrochemical energy conversion and storage, fuel cells, batteries, aqueous electrolyte solutions...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- project ”Optimization of a Complex Energy Conversion Plant”. Using the default parameter settings, LaGO...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- suited highly accurate method. The conversion is done by using Liouville’s transformation...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- algorithmic syntax (like Fortran 95), easing the conversion from algorithms to code. FreePOOMA is based...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- uses a portable run-time framework called Converse that also supports interoperability among multiple parallel...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SparseCoLO (Conversion Methods for SPARSE COnic-form Linear Optimization). SparseCoLO is a Matlab package ... implementing the four conversion methods, proposed by Kim, Kojima, Mevissen and Yamashita, via positive semidefinite ... programs with equality/inequality constraints. Among the four conversion methods, two methods utilize the domain-space...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- operators with their transitive closure and converse. The decision procedure we use is basically...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- computational geometry and polyhedron scan conversion. The computed distance is accurate to within machine precision...