- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...