- Referenced in 269 articles
- convex hull of a point set P is the smallest convex set that contains ... finite, the convex hull defines a matrix A and a vector b such that ... Qhull computes the convex hull in 2-d, 3-d, 4-d, and higher dimensions ... Qhull represents a convex hull as a list of facets. Each facet...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- ridges and umbilics), alpha shapes, convex hull algorithms (in 2D, 3D and dD), search structures...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- problem is known to be the (convex) hull problem which is to obtain a linear ... Minkowski sum of the convex hull of a finite set of points and the nonnegative...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- defining hyperplanes, and vice versa), convex hulls, a triangulation of a vector, the Hilbert basis...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- polyhedra are either given as the convex hull of a set of points plus (possibly...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- ANSI C program that computes the convex hull of a point set in general ... list of facets of the convex hull of the points, each facet presented ... Delaunay triangulation, less for convex hulls). Output in postscript and OFF format for geomview...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- powercrust algorithm, using the hull convex hull code by Ken Clarkson. It is released under...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- lattice points in the convex hull of a given set of points. In addition, there...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- following operations: intersection, difference, union, convex hull, simplify, image and preimage, plus some input...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- minimum-norm point in the convex hull of a union of balls...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- dimensions. Any CGAL triangulation covers the convex hull of its vertices. Triangulations are built incrementally...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- also be described as the convex hull of finitely many points and rays. A bounded ... also called a polytope. In the Convex package, polyhedra are represented by the type POLYHEDRON...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- unit sphere. The triangulation covers the convex hull of the nodes, which need...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- package alphahull: Generalization of the convex hull of a sample of points in the plane ... computes the alpha-shape and alpha-convex hull of a given sample of points ... concepts of alpha-shape and alpha-convex hull generalize the definition of the convex hull...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Octave and MATLAB. Qhull computes convex hulls, Delaunay triangulations, halfspace intersections about a point, Voronoi ... Quickhull algorithm for computing the convex hull. Qhull does not support constrained Delaunay triangulations ... gives access to Delaunay triangulation and convex hull computation...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- particular, it stays in the local convex hull of the planar-cut polyhedron...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- that is more compact than the convex hull formulation, but yields tighter relaxations than...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- plane (nodes). The triangulation covers the convex hull of the nodes but may include polygonal ... efficiency of searching and updating a convex triangulation. The package provides a wide range...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- methods for cluster results (neighborhood graphs, convex cluster hulls, barcharts of centroids, ...), and bootstrap methods...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- partition of the convex hull of A into tetrahedra whose vertices are the points ... with the unbounded cell having the convex hull boundary as its frontier, the triangulation forms...