- Referenced in 2 articles
- user interface in FEniCS for solving convex optimization problems. In particular, it relies ... convex quadratic programming (QP), second-order conic programming (SOCP) and semi-definite programming...
- Referenced in 1 article
- some cases needs Semi-Definite Programming). For linear and quadratic optimization the well-known linprog ... commands of the Optimization Toolbox of MATLAB are used. While convex optimization problems are formulated...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SDPSOL is a parser/solver for determinant maximization (MAXDET...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...