- Referenced in 2698 articles
- expressed as a linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables in the model...
- Referenced in 1449 articles
- these solvers are significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number ... also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable functions, such ... entropy maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex programs. As of version 2.0, CVX also ... solves mixed integer disciplined convex programs (MIDCPs) as well, with an appropriate integer-capable solver...
- Referenced in 999 articles
- second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed integer programming, multi-parametric...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- best known results under the online convex optimization framework. Empirical results demonstrate that Adam works...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- convex hull of a point set P is the smallest convex set that contains ... finite, the convex hull defines a matrix A and a vector b such that ... Qhull computes the convex hull in 2-d, 3-d, 4-d, and higher dimensions ... Qhull represents a convex hull as a list of facets. Each facet...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- Nelder--Mead algorithm applied to strictly convex functions in dimensions 1 and 2. We prove ... McKinnon gives a family of strictly convex functions in two dimensions ... minimizer for a more specialized class of convex functions in two dimensions...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- approximation of ridges and umbilics), alpha shapes, convex hull algorithms...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Stochastic...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox part of the UnlocX project. It composed...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- multiple structured illuminations together with ideas from convex programming to recover the phase from intensity ... diffracted patterns by solving a simple convex optimization problem inspired by the recent literature...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear programs. This paper is motivated by the fact ... mixed integer nonlinear problems that exhibit convex continuous relaxations, on which the experiments are carried...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both convex and nonconvex. It is also effective ... MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear problems (MINLP). KNITRO...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- only brief mention of the extensions to convex and general nonlinear programming, since a detailed...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- points) and extreme rays of a general convex polyhedron given by a system of linear ... dual problem is known to be the (convex) hull problem which is to obtain ... linear inequality representation of a convex polyhedron given as the Minkowski sum of the convex...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- solution. We prove that this curve is convex and continuously differentiable over all points...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Pennon: A code for convex nonlinear and semidefinite programming. We introduce a computer program PENNON ... solution of problems of convex nonlinear and semidefinite programming (NLP-SDP). The algorithm used ... introduced by Ben-Tal and Zibulevsky for convex NLP problems. We present generalization of this ... algorithm to convex NLP-SDP problems, as implemented in PENNON and details of its implementation...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Possibly not closed convex polyhedra and the Parma Polyhedra Library. The domain of convex polyhedra ... work of P. Cousot and N. Halbwachs, convex polyhedra have thus played an important role ... this, existing libraries for the manipulation of convex polyhedra are still research prototypes and suffer ... robust and complete implementation of NNC convex polyhedra, concentrating on the distinctive features...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- polyhedra are either given as the convex hull of a set of points plus (possibly ... convex cone of a set of vectors, or as a system of linear equations...