- Referenced in 1 article
- robber in a game of Cops and Robbers. In 2019, Cox and Sanaei studied ... variant of Cops and Robbers in which the robber tries to occupy (or damage ... many vertices as possible and the cop tries to minimize this damage. In their paper ... minimum number of vertices damaged by the robber over all games played on a given...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- algorithm described in The Game of Cops and Robbers on Graphs by Anthony Bonato...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 4006 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Search Space Contraction in Canonical Labeling of Graphs...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Practical privacy: the SuLQ framework. We consider a...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Algorithm 447: effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 2108 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...