- Referenced in 1 article
- spatial beam element are formulated in the framework of corotational description, using the virtual work...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- The libMesh library provides a framework for the...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Pseudo-beam method for compressive buckling characteristics analysis...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Hondo II A finite element computer program for...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- CutFEM: Discretizing geometry and partial differential equations. We...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Design and application of a gradient-weighted moving...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- First-principles simulation: ideas, illustrations and the CASTEP...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- In many ways, MASTAN2 is similar to today...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- EasyDyn: Easy Simulation of Dynamic Problems. EasyDynDyn is...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- HOTINT - a script language based framework for the...