- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- LanHEP - a package for the automatic generation of...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Superiso: a program for calculating the isospin asymmetry...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- SOFTSUSY: a program for calculating supersymmetric spectra. SOFTSUSY...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- NMHDECAY 2.1: An updated program for sparticle masses...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- NMSSMTools: TOOLS FOR THE CALCULATION OF THE HIGGS...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...