- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The algorithm for the computation of sheaf cohomologies...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Beyond the minimal supersymmetric standard model: from theory...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- CalcHEP is a package for automatic calculations of...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- From superpotential to model files for FeynArts and...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- FeynArts is a Mathematica package for the generation...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- The implementation of the minimal supersymmetric standard model...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The version 5 of the MadGraph Matrix Element...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- xPert: Computer algebra for metric perturbation theory. We...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Feyn Calc - Computer-algebraic calculation of Feynman amplitudes...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MadEvent: Automatic event generation with MadGraph.We present a...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- xAct is a suite of free packages for...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- HEALPix: A Framework for High-Resolution Discretization and...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations...