- Referenced in 2 articles
- enforced environmental requirements, and therefore a cost-optimal transformation is essential for the economic ... implemented for various European Countries. The resulting cost functions for various scenarios are essential ... multi-national allocation of emission reductions. Cost-discounting effects and the temporal pathway ... emission reduction options within a given planning horizon (up to 2020) are considered. The results...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- plasp: A prototype for PDDL-based planning in...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- MaxHS is a fast solver for a variety...