- Referenced in 340 articles
- solving highly nonlinear transient problems enabling the solution of coupled multi-physics and multi-stage...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications ... vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling using a common...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- number of independent sub-problems, which are then coupled in appropriate ways. NURBS- (Non-Uniform ... simple model problems (Poisson and linearized elasticity) and discuss the coupling of the subdomains along ... iterative linear solver used for the interface problem. We report several computational experiments to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- computational complexity of the coupled 3D FSI problem after discretizations in space and time ... block parallel preconditioner for the coupled linearized FSI system obtained after space and time discretization ... SIMPLE preconditioner for saddle-point problems. FaCSI is built upon a block Gauss–Seidel factorization ... each physical component of the coupled problem, namely the fluid, the structure and the geometry...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- discontinuity-capturing methods for coupled fluid mechanics and electrochemical transport problems. Electrophoresis is the motion ... multiscale problem. Mass transport, fluid mechanics, electric problems, and their interactions have to be solved ... stabilization, computation of coupled fluid mechanics, electrophoretic transport, and electric problems would suffer from spurious...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- grounded on first principles calculations. The coupled problem is solved in an implicit time integration...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Toolkit for Building Multiphysics Parallel Coupled Models. Many problems in science and engineering are best ... mutually interacting models, resulting in a coupled or multiphysics model. These models present challenges stemming ... based clusters, results in a parallel coupling problem when building a coupled model. We define ... elucidate this problem and how it results in a set of requirements for software capable...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- self-adjoint Sturm-Liouville problems, with both separated and coupled boundary conditions, and to approximate ... implementations are discussed, and the class of problems to which each algorithm applied is identified...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- phase-field fracture problems in porous media. Therein, the following five coupled nonlinear physical models ... element crack width problem. The overall coupled problem is solved with a staggered solution approach...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- colony system coupled with a local search, applied to the quadratic assignment problem...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- finite element based program for solving coupled-physics problems described by systems of PDEs ... implicit, transient and direct-to-steady state problems in two and three dimensions on parallel ... based free and moving boundary tracking. Coupled physics problems are solved in several ways including...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- solution of strongly coupled multiphasic porous media problems in solid-fluid interaction. Porous media problems...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- remediation problems, transport of therapeutic agents through biological tissue, and subsurface-atmosphere coupling. The development...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- partitioned solution of strongly coupled multifield problems. In this work, we present a flexible ... framework for the numerical solution of strongly coupled multifield ... problems, based on a partitioned approach. Coupled problems occur in a wide range of engineering ... implementation of different coupling strategies for a vast range of multifield problems. Interaction with...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- succinylation sites in proteins by incorporating sequence-coupling effects into pseudo components and optimizing imbalanced ... Therefore, we are challenged by the following problem from both basic research and drug development ... method to address this problem. By incorporating the sequence-coupling effects into the general pseudo...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- change analysis. Both steady-state and transient problems can be handled. COMET allows the definition ... terms of heat convection and heat radiation. Coupled Thermo-Mechanical Analysis: COMET has been ... designed to solve coupled analysis such as the thermo-mechanical problem. The solver is based...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- suite of numerical simulators for solving problems involving coupled flow and transport processes...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- possibility of incorporating other problems (eg, thermal coupled electromagnetic). Under the GPL, anyone can include...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- form of a set of coupled state transition systems. Mechanical methods for mapping the transition ... simulation program solving the machine interference problem using the Time Warp protocol on a distributed...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- multi-dimensional numerical models for simulating the coupled transport of water, vapor, non-condensible ... applications to nuclear waste disposal, environmental remediation problems, energy production from geothermal ... zone hydrology, and other uses that involve coupled thermal, hydrological, geochemical, and mechanical processes...