- Referenced in 1594 articles
- both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications ... consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- work. The data to be covered include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation ... example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- implementation of logic-based intelligent systems. The package covers various aspect of the construction ... using other operating systems should not be difficult but is not covered in the manual...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- AETG system: an approach to testing based on combinatorial design. This paper describes ... tests that cover the pairwise, triple, or n-way combinations of a system’s test ... AETG system uses new combinatorial algorithms to generate test sets that cover all valid ... models with dozens of parameters. The AETG system is used in a variety of applications...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- geometry -- LEDA is the first library to cover all material found in the standard textbooks ... definitive account of how the system operates and how it can be used. The authors...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- covers. The external solvers are distributed as compiled binary MEX DLLs on PC-systems...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Cover for parametric ideals: Comprehensive Groebner Systems, Groebner Cover, Canonical Forms, Parametric Polynomial Systems ... algorithms to compute the canonical Groebner cover of a parametric ideal as described ... Wibmer M., ”Groebner Bases for Polynomial Systems with parameters”. Journal of Symbolic Computation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- multi-layered Cartesian and cylindrical systems. The solution routines cover both leaky and non-leaky ... cases and remain robust for systems which are known to be difficult, such as large ... fully supported; anisotropic materials are also covered, but are currently limited to the elastic...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- first class system for applications in teaching statistics and finance. Rmetrics covers Time Series Econometrics...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- input any convergent rewrite system. We show that our algorithm covers all the existing decision...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Knowledge-Acquisition Tool for Cover-and-Differentiate Systems. MOLE is a knowledge-acquisition tool ... generating expert systems that do heuristic classification. More specifically, MOLE assumes that the task ... cover-and-differentiate problem-solving method. Using this method, the expert system generated by MOLE ... states that need to be explained (or covered) and then differentiates among the candidates, picking...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- attached to the book. The main topics covered in the book are: a) the derivation ... methods for evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations; e) the description of computer...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- LoLA supports place/transition nets. Implemented verification techniques cover standard properties (liveness, reversibility, boundedness, reachability, dead ... system execution are supported. For state space reduction, LoLA features symmetries, stubborn sets, and coverability...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- covered, and (2) they can only be used to deal with single-label systems ... PLoc 2.0” and ”iLoc-Euk”) can cover up to 22 different location sites, and they...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- power in a large liberalised electricity system covering the following countries: Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway ... wind power in the North European electricity system will be quantified using a comprehensive model...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- formulas in modal and description logics. This system is called LoTREC2.0. It is characterized ... tableau rules and strategies. It aims at covering all Kripke-semantic based logics ... used as a learning system for possible worlds semantics and tableaux based proof methods...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- covering radius) quickly. Limited ability to compute algebraic geometric codes. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- well as to the mode of application, covering analysis as well as design and optimization ... trend in the use of the MEGAFLOW system becomes visible. On the one hand...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- systems. Most of the existing methods in predicting plant protein subcellular localization can only cover...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- system. IMPS is an interactive mathematical proof system intended as a general-purpose tool ... library contained over a thousand repeatable proofs covers significant portions of logic, algebra, and analysis...