- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 671 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- DEIS - Operations Research Group Library of Instances. VRPLIB...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The CVRPSEP package is a collection of routines...