- Referenced in 17 articles
- buckling of elastic-plastic complex shells of revolution including large deflections and creep...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Large displacement beam model for creep buckling analysis of framed structures In this work ... beam model for buckling analysis of framed structures under large displacement creep regimes is presented...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- MINPACK subroutine HYBRJ: The purpose of HYBRJ is...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and...