- Referenced in 7 articles
- encoded in FORTRAN 77. Locally, a cubature formula of degree 8 with 43 points...
- Referenced in 1 article
- algebraic cubature formula on curvilinear polygons. We implement in Matlab a Gauss-like cubature formula...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Sommariva and Vianello (2007), an adaptive cubature for isotropic functions via line integrate() along ... based on formulae from the Abramowitz and Stegun (1972) handbook). For cubature over simple hypercubes...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- rectangles Hyperinterpolation at Morrow-Patterson-Xu cubature points for the product Chebyshev measure provides ... efficient Matlab/Octave implementation of the hyperinterpolation formula, accompanied by several numerical tests...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Padua2DM: Fast interpolation and cubature at the Padua...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...