- Referenced in 2 articles
- progress) package for working with special cubic fourfolds and special prime Fano fourfolds of degree...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- A software package for Mori dream spaces. Mori...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- A Macaulay2 package for computations with rational maps...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Macaulay2 package Book3264Examples -- Examples using M2 and Schubert2...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Variations of GIT quotients package v0.6.13. This software...