- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- R package changepoint: Analysis of Changepoint Models. Implements...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- spc: Statistical Process Control – Collection of Some Useful...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- R package CircStats: Circular Statistics, from ”Topics in...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- R package circular: Circular Statistics. Circular Statistics, from...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- invGauss: Threshold regression that fits the (randomized drift...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- R package ismev: An Introduction to Statistical Modeling...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- R package evd: Functions for extreme value distributions...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Average run lengths for cumulative sum schemes. This...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- R package npcp: Some Nonparametric Tests for Change...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Multiple-change-point detection for auto-regressive conditional...