- Referenced in 5 articles
- Filaments implements fine-grain parallelism both portably and efficiently on shared- and distributed-memory machines ... currently runs on an SGI, Sequent, and a cluster of Sun IPCs. Prototypes are running ... automatically balancing the load in fork/join computations. Filaments strives to make languages and compilers simpler...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- beam simulation code written to treat high current electron beam propagation in the atmosphere ... Higher azimuthal modes, arising from, for example, filamentation, were not treated. Moreover...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- WIAS-TeSCA (Two- and three-dimensional semiconductor analysis...
- Referenced in 936 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- PASVA 3: An adaptive finite difference Fortran program...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- FASTHENRY: a multipole-accelerated 3-D inductance extraction...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Integration of Vlasov equation by a fast Fourier...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- PROST: a parabolic reconstruction of surface tension for...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Astropy: A community Python package for astronomy. We...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- PyPI - the Python Package Index. The Python Package...
- Referenced in 1905 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- pyuvdata defines a pythonic interface to interferometric data...