- Referenced in 3315 articles
- groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others. Magma also...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- initially has a much steeper learning curve than a simple subroutine library. In particular...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- authors concentrate on the simplest nonparametric curve estimation setting, namely density and regression estimation. Special...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- ecdata Elliptic Curve Data. This is a repository of the data files containing the Cremona ... Database of all elliptic curves over Q of bounded conductor...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- straight skeleton), polyhedra (Boolean operations), arrangements of curves and their applications (2D and 3D envelopes...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- approximately, and a single parameter determines a curve that traces the optimal trade-off between ... solution. We prove that this curve is convex and continuously differentiable over all points ... algorithm for finding arbitrary points on this curve; the algorithm is suitable for problems that...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- continuation techniques for tracing the trade-off curve since continuation strategies cannot easily be extended...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- with his book ”Modern Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces” and collected in a directory ... calculate the basic Euclidean differential invariants of curves and surfaces and to present these graphically ... catalog of 200 parameter presentations of curves, and a catalog of 200 parameter representations...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- homotopy map and then tracking some smooth curve in the zero set of this homotopy ... different algorithms for tracking the homotopy zero curve: ordinary differential equation-based, normal flow...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- functions coming from modular forms, elliptic curves, number fields, and Dirichlet characters, as well...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- area under the Receiver Operating Characteristic curve (AUC) and the ROC convex hull strategy...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- general ideals and specialized algorithms for tropical curves, tropical hypersurfaces and tropical varieties of prime...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- generalisation of the area under the ROC curve for multiple class classification problems The area ... under the ROC curve, or the equivalent Gini index, is a widely used measure ... measuring. Like the area under the ROC curve, the measure we propose is useful...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- used to decompose and express functional observations. Curve estimates implicitly condition on basis functions ... propose a method for obtaining correct curve estimates by accounting for uncertainty in FPC decompositions ... functional expansions are used to construct curve estimates and variances conditional on a specific decomposition...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Formulas Database: Analysis and optimization of elliptic-curve single-scalar multiplication. The authors study ... elliptic-curve single-scalar multiplication over finite fields, i.e. given a finite field ... ground field), an elliptic curve E (with small parameters), an integer n (the scalar ... provide a model for every elliptic curve. Since the precomputation of some little multiples...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- prominent new features include: drawing of Bézier curves for all particle modes...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- dealing with curve jumping. Numerical results show that this revision leads to a spectacular speed...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- General element transformations, allowing for elements with curved boundaries are also supported. MFEM is commonly ... which supports parallel local refinement and parallel curved meshes, as well as several solvers from...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- that may help to ease the learning curve for those entering the field of topology...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- performance of scoring classifiers , ROC graphs, sensitivity/specificity curves, lift charts, and precision/recall plots are popular ... tool for creating cutoff-parametrized 2D performance curves by freely combining two from over ... added using a standard interface). Curves from different cross-validation or bootstrapping runs ... printing cutoff values at the corresponding curve positions, or by coloring the curve according...