- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- OpenDP is a general and opensource dynamic programming...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues...
- Referenced in 1001 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Teaching Bayesian statistics to marketing and business students...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PRTools : A Matlab toolbox for Pattern Recognition...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- itsmr: Time series analysis package for students. This...