- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...