- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SIMATH - a computer algebra system for number theoretic...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAP package Wedderga: Wedderburn Decomposition of Group Algebras...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- ECPP is a package containing a primality proving...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...