- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- CartaBlanca - a pure-Java, component-based systems simulation...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...