- Referenced in 356 articles
- provide related statistical methods for data fitting and diagnostics, in the univariate and the multivariate...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- power-law distributions to empirical data. This program fits power-law distributions to empirical (discrete ... analyzing power-law data, such as least-squares fitting, can produce substantially inaccurate estimates ... they give no indication of whether the data obey a power ... behavior in empirical data. Our approach combines maximum-likelihood fitting methods with goodness...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Network Toolbox for applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction ... speed up training and handle large data sets, you can distribute computations and data across...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- observed and latent (unobservable) variables. If data are collected for the observed variables ... used to fit the model to the data...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- algorithm is to first fit a response surface to data collected by evaluating the objective...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data, mainly Spatial Point ... plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal ... inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns, spatial windows, pixel images and tessellations ... Point process models can be fitted to point pattern data using functions ppm, kppm, slrm...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. invGauss fits the (randomized drift) inverse Gaussian distribution...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- geostatistical data are often best analyzed with Bayesian hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves ... univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced data. We discuss the algorithms behind our package...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- analysis techniques for assessing the fit of a data set. This work is described...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- dimension-independent NURBS module, the data fitting and solid segmentation module, the PDE discretization module...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Numerical data fitting in dynamical systems. A practical introduction with applications and software. With ... dynamical model by a least square fit. The mathematical configurations that must be provided ... medical sciences.par The mathematical models and data fitting calculations are illustrated by case studies from ... opportunity to make applications with algorithms, data, and solution tolerances of the program that...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations ... interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere of points ... points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- results of accuracy tests on scattered-data fitting methods that have been published...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- spline package for curve design and data fitting. TSPACK is a curve-fitting package based ... serves both as a method for data fitting with preservation of shape properties or more ... facilitate curve design as opposed to data fitting. An interactive graphical user interface, not part...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- program for fitting phase-type distributions to data or parametric distributions. The method is described ... Asmussen, O. Nerman & M. Olsson, Fitting phase-type distribution via the EM algorithm, Scand...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- sphere. The focus is on interpolation, data fitting, and the numerical solution of boundary-value...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- surface and function fitting with an emphasis on splines, spatial data and spatial statistics...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- models. These include processing of tracking data, fitting hidden Markov models to movement data, visualization ... data and fitted model, decoding of the state process...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- toolbox for routinely fitting complex models to realistic spatial point pattern data. We consider models ... models are fitted to two rather different examples, a large rainforest data set with covariates...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- modeling and fitting generalized low rank models (GLRMs). GLRMs model a data array ... useful when data types are heterogeneous (eg, real, boolean, and ordinal columns); fitting the model ... table, which is useful for data tables with many missing (unobserved) entries; and adding offsets...