- Referenced in 13544 articles
- programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications ... built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- using qualitative and quantitative techniques. The data exploration can be done interactively ... well as on laptops for smaller data...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- scientists, market research analysts and other data explorers in almost every industry and government sector ... memory and on the desktop. It demystifies data, producing visual representations that reveal context...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- researchers. Use the SAS System for data manipulation and general statistical analysis, then employ SAS/IML ... more specific analysis and exploration. The fundamental data element in SAS/IML is the matrix...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- access to the data as a means of prompting further exploration and discovery. We believe...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- macroevolution, computing distances from allelic and nucleotide data, reading and writing nucleotide sequences, and several ... tree, generalized skyline plots, graphical exploration of phylogenetic data (alex, trex, kronoviz), estimation of absolute...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- MANET is for exploring data, whether raw data, transformed data or model residuals. MANET provides...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- toolbox for robust analysis and interactive data exploration. We present the FSDA (Forward Search ... model selection. When different views of the data are available, e.g. a scatterplot of units ... plots. This considerably simplifies the exploration of the data in view of extracting information...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- conducting statistical tests, and statistical data exploration. An extensive list of result statistics are available...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- PARVUS -- An Extendible Package for Data Exploration, Classification and Correlation...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- values, which can be used for exploring the data and the structure of the missing ... generating the missings and allows to explore the data including missing values. In addition...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- data layout. Therefore, it can serve on the one hand as a tool for exploring...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- extensible, interactive environment for data analysis and exploration of Affymetrix oligonucleotide array probe-level data...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- obtaining information from the data at hand, namely by organising, exploring, visualising, modelling ... select, modify, and create software to explore data, in other words, to program ... mission to explore and the responsibility to develop trustworthy data analysis, there are chapters ... data analysts, namely anyone involved in exploring data, from data arising in scientific research...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- open source visualization program for exploring high-dimensional data. It provides highly dynamic and interactive...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches ... unique in the suite of principled search (”exploration,” ”discovery”) algorithms it provides--for example ... limit, provided that structure and the sample data satisfy various commonly made (but not always...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- that have to explore and understand graphs. Like Photoshop but for data, the user interacts...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- data analysis, statistical instruction and research, with an emphasis on providing a framework for exploring...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- package ICS: Tools for Exploring Multivariate Data via ICS/ICA. The package implements Tyler...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Desktop is analytics software designed for data exploration. It enables you to discover and depict...