- Referenced in 415 articles
- complex sparse factorization data structures by returning simple handles to opaque objects. Additional user-callable...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- provides the E-step and all data handling, while the M-step can be supplied...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Neural Network Toolbox for applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction ... control. To speed up training and handle large data sets, you can distribute computations...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- GloptiPoly 3 can handle moment problems with polynomial data. Many important applications in e.g. optimization...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data are compatible with...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- response and several methods for handling censored survival data. Portfolio selection methods based on expected...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- solver, with SOSTOOLS handling internally all the necessary reformulations and data conversion...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- larger program that handles the interface and data manipulations. It can also generate hardware...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- lattice graphics: conditioning and shared axes are handled automatically, and you can still build ... plot step by step from multiple data sources. It also implements a sophisticated multidimensional conditioning...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- condition numbers. Dense and banded matrices are handled, but not general sparse matrices ... machines, thereby spending too much time moving data instead of doing useful floating-point operations...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- rule induction. The system handles inconsistencies in the input data due to its usage...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- projection pursuit and can handle high-dimensional data. Here we propose the ROBPCA approach, which...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- classification accuracy and strong flexibility at handling unstructured data. However, it still suffers from...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- features so that you can view your data in a variety of ways ... designed to interactively handle very large data set sizes in the terascale range, and works...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II ... takes care of the details of grid handling and refinement, handling of degrees of freedom...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- capability of handling the dual (reverse) problem without any transformation of data. The dual problem...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Gröbner-basis computations. We introduce a specialised data structure for Boolean polynomials based on zero ... binary decision diagrams, which are capable of handling these polynomials more efficiently with respect ... algorithmic aspects, taking into account the new data structures as well as structural properties ... Gröbner-bases on specific data structures can be capable of handling problems of industrial size...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- time parametric models from measured input/output sampled data; it provides transfer function and state-space ... more recent approaches; it can handle irregularly sampled data in a straightforward...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- data, that is sufficient for typical graphics needs, and is also flexible enough to handle...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Multidimensional scaling is widely used to handle data that consist of similarity or dissimilarity measures...