- Referenced in 1369 articles
- interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes and their manipulation within one program. FreeFem ... algorithm and a language for the manipulation of data on multiple meshes (as a follow...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- program that handles the interface and data manipulations. It can also generate hardware...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- integrated, intuitive routines for performing common data manipulations and analysis on such data sets ... improving upon the kinds of data manipulation tools found in other statistical programming languages such ... work and growth opportunities for statistics and data analysis applications in the Python language...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- researchers. Use the SAS System for data manipulation and general statistical analysis, then employ SAS/IML ... more specific analysis and exploration. The fundamental data element in SAS/IML is the matrix...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- data files is available as a separate package. Once translated, these files may be manipulated...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- package dplyr: A Grammar of Data Manipulation. A fast, consistent tool for working with data...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- portable C++ library providing data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length integers...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD Toolbox is a free, open source CFD software ... post-processing tasks, e.g. meshing, data visualisation...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- application which can be used for: Data manipulation; Data transformation; Data generatiion; Computing moment matrices...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Some utility functions (model comparison and manipulation, random data generation, arc orientation testing, simple...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Lisp language’s major data structures, and Lisp source code is itself made ... result, Lisp programs can manipulate source code as a data structure, giving rise...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- localities. Localities are first-class data (they can be manipulated like any other data...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- system for data analysis with excellent data manipulation, graphical and batch facilities. The full name...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- such as the Skew-t. Build and manipulate probability distributions of the skew-normal family ... family, and provide related statistical methods for data fitting and diagnostics, in the univariate...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- logic for reasoning about programs that manipulate pointer data structures. We describe Smallfoot, a tool...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- practical constructs for declaring and manipulating syntactical data involving statically scoped binding operations. User-declared...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Basically, coordination is achieved either by manipulating data values shared among all active processes...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- segmentation tree for stratified data, decision tree, etc.) is manipulated as an icon and icons...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- within a Lagrangian framework. The data structures used to manipulate the grouping of particles...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- number of utility functions for data manipulation and visualization...