- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- processing of values conforming to the data model defined in [XQuery 1.0 and XPath ... Data Model (Second Edition)]. The data model provides a tree representation of XML documents ... generally, any sequence allowed by the data model. The name of the language derives from ... capability to support a richer set of data types, and to take advantage...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- deployment (IBM SPSS Data Collection), data mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- formulated as theoretical models for observed and latent (unobservable) variables. If data are collected ... used to fit the model to the data...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- underlying structure in data sets without the imposition of a parametric model. The main goal...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... finding their ways into everyday data analysis by practitioners. While scores of methods have proved ... settings number far less. Smoothing spline ANOVA models are a versatile family of smoothing methods ... model construction, smoothing parameter selection, computation, and asymptotic convergence. Most of the computational and data...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- analyze their data. Mplus offers researchers a wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms ... interface and graphical displays of data and analysis results. Mplus allows the analysis of both ... where data can be generated and analyzed according to any of the models included...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- Univariate and Multivariate Hierarchical Point-referenced Spatial Models. Scientists and investigators in such diverse fields ... mapping, and economics often encounter spatially referenced data collected over a fixed set of locations ... referenced or geostatistical data are often best analyzed with Bayesian hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such ... spatial process models for univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced data. We discuss...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- Data sets from Mixed-effects Models in S .Data sets and sample analyses from Pinheiro...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Fahrmeir: Data from the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, first edition ... Gerhard Tutz. Data and functions for the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data, mainly Spatial Point ... functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics ... formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns, spatial windows, pixel images ... Point process models can be fitted to point pattern data using functions ppm, kppm, slrm...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- analysis of longitudinal and survival data, spatio-temporal models, graphical models, and semi-parametric statistics...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms ... manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- model. Built-in imputation models are provided for continuous data (predictive mean matching, normal), binary ... also impute continuous two-level data (normal model, pan, second-level variables). Passive imputation...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- coordinate plots; and more formal spatial data modeling that draws on the extensive Spatial Econometrics...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- construct a kriging approximation model based on data from a computer experiment...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- analyze data with robust methods. This includes regression methodology including model selections and multivariate statistics...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. The model is described in Aalen OO, Borgan...