- Referenced in 1594 articles
- structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- Computation (PETSc) is a suite of data structures and routines that provide the building blocks...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- modern interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- methodology for recovery of the underlying structure in data sets without the imposition...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations ... algorithms (in 2D, 3D and dD), search structures (kd trees for nearest neighbor search ... points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- many assumptions about implementation methods and data structures. It provides an opportunity to develop...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes and their...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- details of the complex sparse factorization data structures by returning simple handles to opaque objects...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- core computer science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA ... essential for all researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- users to easily supply their own data structures underneath the solvers, and allow for easy ... performed in these codes are operations on data vectors, and the codes have been written ... relatively easily provide their own data structures to the solvers by telling the solver about...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- operation is used extensively in the data structure and algorithms. Our main algorithms are written ... page long with compact data structure following the style “Ten digit, ﬁve seconds...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- package provides programs for converting data structures, printing simple statistics on a matrix, plotting...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- high-performance, portable C++ library providing data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- underlying theory, algorithms, and data structures found in sparse matrix software libraries. Here, Davis presents...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- language as well as large data libraries of algebraic objects. See also the overview ... their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic storage management, dynamic typing, conditionals, higher ... Lisp language’s major data structures, and Lisp source code is itself made ... manipulate source code as a data structure, giving rise to the macro systems that allow ... Lisp. The interchangeability of code and data also gives Lisp its instantly recognizable syntax...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- needing a simple format to store structured data...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- functionality of FEniCS, including data structures and algorithms for computational meshes and finite element assembly...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- TetGen, including an efficient tetrahedral mesh data structure, a set of enhanced local mesh operations...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- programming language allowing access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions ... science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions...