- Referenced in 1063 articles
- fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes and their manipulation within ... tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language for the manipulation of data on multiple meshes...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- Data Model (Second Edition)]. The data model provides a tree representation of XML documents ... more generally, any sequence allowed by the data model. The name of the language derives ... addressing of the nodes in an XML tree. XPath 2.0 is a superset of [XPath ... capability to support a richer set of data types, and to take advantage...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- many ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic storage management, dynamic typing, conditionals...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- symbolic objects, divisible classification of symbolic data, symbolic kernel discriminant analysis, symbolic description of groups ... elementary statistics, segmentation tree for stratified data, decision tree, etc.) is manipulated as an icon ... linked in a chaining. A symbolic data analysis with SODAS software looks graphically like...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- writing, plotting, and manipulating phylogenetic trees, analyses of comparative data in a phylogenetic framework, ancestral ... macroevolution, computing distances from allelic and nucleotide data, reading and writing nucleotide sequences, and several ... test, minimum spanning tree, generalized skyline plots, graphical exploration of phylogenetic data (alex, trex, kronoviz...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- interest for computational topology is topological data analysis, where one is interested in learning topological ... complexes are implemented with a simplex tree data structure. The simplex tree is an efficient...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations ... search structures (kd trees for nearest neighbor search, and range and segment trees), interpolation (natural ... points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- visualizing evolutionary data. MOTIVATION: Real evolutionary data often contain a number of different and sometimes ... always clearly support a unique tree. To address this problem, Bandelt and Dress (Adv. Math ... method of split decomposition. For ideal data, this ... method gives rise to a tree, whereas less ideal data are represented by a tree...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- data. This paper presents a Probabilistic Tree Data Base (ProTDB) to manage probabilistic data, represented...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- provided inductive definitions of recursive data structures (lists, trees, and beyond). Basic features: Sound ... complete for local data structures (doubly-linked lists, trees with parent ... pointers, etc.); Sound for non-local data structures (trees with linked leaves, skip-lists...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Mesh Refinement (AMR) technique, with a tree-based data structure allowing recursive grid refinements...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- number of different data structures, based on kd-trees and box-decomposition trees, and employs ... performance of ANN on any particular data sets, as well as programs for visualizing...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- will produce any number of data sets for each tree. Thus large sets of replicate...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- tree automata, three-valued logic, eager minimization, BDD-based automata representations, and cache-conscious data...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- dynamic index method for querying XML data by tree structures. With the growing importance ... encoded sequences, we show that querying XML data is equivalent to finding subsequence matches. Unlike ... provide the final answers, ViST uses tree structures as the basic unit of query ... relies solely on B+ Trees without using any specialized data structures that are not well...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- attributes, in the context of phylogenetic trees. The data and tools in PANTHER - a comprehensive ... curated database of protein families, trees, subfamilies and functions available at http://pantherdb.org-have undergone ... website tools for analysis of user-uploaded data. The main goals of PANTHER remain essentially ... function over large sequence databases, using phylogenetic trees to extrapolate from the relatively sparse experimental...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- parallel tree boosting (also known as GBDT, GBM) that solve many data science problems...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- limiting their suitability for data mining large data sets. This paper discusses issues in building ... classifier. SLIQ is a decision tree classifier that can handle both numeric and categorical attributes ... accurate trees. The combination of these techniques enables SLIQ to scale for large data sets...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- optimal tree, but the computational effort increases very rapidly with increasing numbers of data points ... criterion. It therefore computes the tree that connects the data points entered with tree that...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- bivariate exploratory data analysis, bivariate copula selection and (vine) tree construction. Models can be estimated ... algorithms and plotting methods are also included. Data is assumed to lie in the unit...