- Referenced in 375 articles
- support a richer set of data types, and to take advantage of the type information...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- integration of R and C++. R data types (SEXP) are matched to C++ objects...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- utilize commodity hardware for massively parallel data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational ... paper, we focus on a special type of data analysis query, namely multiple group...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns, spatial ... models can be fitted to point pattern data using functions ppm, kppm, slrm similar...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- user friendly way. The supported data types are currently: INT, REAL, INTERVAL, vectors and matrices...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- programming language and classical data types are similar to data types...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- large number of predefined numerical data types and operators. These types are implemented...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- functional programming the concept of abstract data types and the function evaluation principle based...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- languages). It includes most SQL:2008 data types, including INTEGER, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, CHAR, VARCHAR, DATE ... scalable both in the sheer quantity of data it can manage and in the number...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- this paper are taken from abstract data type specifications...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- express queries across all these kinds of data, whether physically stored in XML or viewed ... broadly applicable across many types of XML data sources...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- with either observed or unobserved heterogeneity, and data that contain missing values. Analyses ... types. In addition, Mplus has extensive capabilities for Monte Carlo simulation studies, where data...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- module system for SIGNAL. Just as data-types describe the invariants of program modules ... data-flow invariants interface SIGNAL processes to their enviroument. In conventional languages, typing ... program. In SIGNAL, the notion of conditional data-flow graph can similarly be used ... first design and implementation of a polymorphic type system and of a module system...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- multiply kernels and preconditioners for both types of data structures...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- datatype specific compressors for simple data types, and, possibly, user defined compressors for application specific ... data types...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- program for fitting phase-type distributions to data or parametric distributions. The method is described ... Asmussen, O. Nerman & M. Olsson, Fitting phase-type distribution via the EM algorithm, Scand...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- export data and many ways to create and customize various types of plots and charts ... discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- JIVE) for integrated analysis of multiple data types. Research in several fields now requires ... sets in which multiple high-dimensional types of data are available for a common ... rank approximation capturing joint variation across data types, low-rank approximations for structured variation individual ... each data type, and residual noise. JIVE quantifies the amount of joint variation between data...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- required array space for multiprecision data types is automatically allocated. In the evaluation of computational...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- particularly in the case of mixed-type data. It uses a random forest trained...