- Referenced in 1384 articles
- Functional Data Analysis. New York: Springer. They were ported from earlier versions in Matlab ... Hooker, Giles, and Graves, Spencer (2009) Functional Data Analysis with R and Matlab (Springer ... package includes data sets and script files working many examples including ... longer distributing the Matlab versions of the functional data analysis functions and sample analyses through...
- Referenced in 3162 articles
- primary source of machine learning data sets. As an indication of the impact ... computer science. The current version of the web site was designed in 2007 by Arthur ... donors and creators of the databases and data generators. Special thanks should also...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- language for the manipulation of data on multiple meshes (as a follow up of bamg ... Unix-like OS (with g++ version 3 or higher, X11R6 or OpenGL with GLUT) Linux...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- etc.The present version of GloptiPoly 3 can handle moment problems with polynomial data. Many important ... similar to that used in the former version 2 of GloptiPoly. The software allows...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- examples. Version 0.3-x includes R objects for all data files used in the text...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- Data and functions for the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, version...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Escobar. Included in the distribution are data sets and instructions on how to replicate almost ... analyses in Meeker and Escobar. The current version of SPLIDA has an S-Plus graphical...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- complex data (as well as of even/odd data, i.e. the discrete cosine/sine transforms or DCT/DST ... latest official release of FFTW is version 3.3.3, available from our download page. Version...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- edition, Wiley. It includes all the data sets discussed in the book (except ... methods discussed in the book. As of version 2.0.0, this package depends ... been renamed and now reside in car. Data files have beeen lightly modified to make...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- which is currently being added. The new version of Clean offers a hybrid type system ... application is needed for storing (converting data to string) and retrieving (by means ... time compilation, coding techniques for data and version management of code segments...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- focus on a special type of data analysis query, namely multiple group by query ... query. We then propose an optimized version which addresses and improves the communication cost issues...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed ... public domain. An earlier version of the Arc_Mat toolbox was developed to extract ... computing and graphing capabilities of more recent versions of Matlab, restructure the toolbox with object ... provide more comprehensive functions for spatial data analysis. The Arc_Mat toolbox functionality includes basic...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Variance stabilization and calibration for microarray data Bioconductor version: Release (2.10) The package implements ... estimator for the stochastic model of microarray data described in the references (see vignette...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- years. Compared to the first naive version, the present tool is faster by several orders ... based automata representations, and cache-conscious data structures. We describe these techniques and quantify their ... respective effects by experimenting with separate versions of the MONA tool that in turn omit...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- collection of electronically available data instances for the quadratic assignment problem is described. For each ... assignment problem. The paper is an updated version of a previous paper of the authors...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Version 3 is planned for spring 2013. The original data collection of Cohn-Kanade included ... degree from frontal video (fig. 1, below). Version 3 will add the synchronized 30-degree...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- simple model of sequence data. We propose an improved version of the neighbor-joining...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0 is a major upgrade and new release ... computer analysis of molecular, morphological and/or behavioral data to infer phylogenetic relationships has expanded well ... forensic studies. The success of previous versions of PAUP: Phylogenetic Analysis Using Parsimony has made ... distance methods in PAUP* 4.0, the new version represents a great improvement over its predecessors...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- visualization of complex experimental data. The first version 1.0 of this program package was published...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- library for semi-automatic parallelisation of data-parallel (especially linear algebra) algorithms. It is written ... Using the library, the programmer creates sequential version of the code (no MPI needed ... code (initialization, topology specification and data exchange). The parallel version should be recompiled using ... stencil in order to ensure the optimal data exchange. From the one hand, this...