- Referenced in 80 articles
- table-lookups, arithmetic operations, or data-dependent rotations. Keccak has a very different design philosophy...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 550 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 603 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- darch: Package for deep architectures and Restricted-Bolzmann...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm AS 183: An Efficient and Portable Pseudo...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...
- Referenced in 664 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...
- Referenced in 861 articles
- Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization. We introduce...