- Referenced in 9 articles
- designing data-driven FIS to make the most of available data. Despite these assets, using ... years ago. With this in mind, we concentrated our efforts on three points: The rule...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2641 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 1383 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 936 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 970 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2451 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...