- Referenced in 195 articles
- dBase system includes the core database engine, a query system, a forms engine...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software ... format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It can also import or link directly ... data stored in other applications and databases. Software developers and data architects...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- important applications in networking, bioinformatics, software engineering, database and web design, machine learning...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- under different names): algorithm engineers construct fast route planning methods; database and information systems researchers...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- embedded, full-featured, public-domain, SQL database engine. SQLite is the most used database engine...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- fourth most widely mentioned database engine on the web, and the most popular for document...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Grid,” letting people share computing power, databases, and other tools securely online across corporate, institutional ... being a central part of science and engineering projects that total nearly a half-billion...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- features a data-prefetching engine. Such facilities, together with a database of self-tuned...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- April 1994 at the lab. The database was used in the context of a face ... Robotics Group of the Cambridge University Engineering Department. There are ten different images of each ... side movement). A preview image of the Database of Faces is available. The files...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- checkers, FShell is designed as a database engine which dispatches queries about the program...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- sorted unification. It communicates with a database inference engine realizing a deductive database component, with...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- This package embeds the SQLite database engine in R and provides an interface compliant with...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- application to general areas of knowledge engineering including expert and decision-support systems, evidential ... case-based reasoning, fuzzy control and databases. An accompanying disk for Macintosh...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- develop further the languages used in software engineering before tools can be built. The main ... underlying object database, and the development of an integrated Requirements Engineering Environment. Language development takes...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- wide variety of scientific and engineering disciplines are provided. Tools for browsing through the collection ... matrix generators are available. Our database now includes the entire Harwell-Boeing Sparse Matrix Collection...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- hypermedia retrieval in large databases. HySpirit is a retrieval engine for hypermedia retrieval integrating concepts...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- database of combinatorial statistics and maps on combinatorial collections, and a search engine to identify ... interface to search and update the database, and as well a SageMath interface explained...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- System. As larger and more heterogeneous text databases become available, information retrieval research will depend ... development of powerful, efficient and flexible retrieval engines. In this paper, we describe a retrieval ... formulation. INQUERY has been used successfully with databases containing nearly 400,000 documents...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- connectivity with a variety of new database engines, including SciDB. D4M-Graphulo provides the ability ... graph analytics in the Apache Accumulo database. Finally, an implementation using the Julia programming language...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Shotgun proteomics experiments are dependent upon database search engines to identify peptides from tandem mass ... This scorer, part of the ”MyriMatch” database search engine, places greater emphasis on matching intense ... These findings may indicate limitations for existing database search scorers that count matched peaks without...