- Referenced in 32 articles
- systems, convex optimization, and machine learning, as well as distributed and decentralized consensus problems. Numerical...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ExtraPush for convex smooth decentralized optimization over directed networks. In this note, we extend ... push to a new algorithm ExtraPush for consensus optimization with convex differentiable objective functions over...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- widely applied and thoroughly testified in various decentralized cryptocurrencies, due to its intriguing merits including ... poor efficiency, potential selfish mining, to-be-optimized fairness and extreme inconvenience of protocol upgrading ... present Goshawk, a novel hybrid consensus protocol, in which a two-layer chain structure with...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Randomized Algorithms Control Toolbox (RACT) RACT is a...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The Robotics Toolbox is a software package that...