- Referenced in 257 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 645 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LINLBF: A program for continuation and bifurcation analysis...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- BRITE: A Flexible Generator of Internet Topologies. Abstract...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Partially Observable Markov Decision Process (POMDP). The ’pomdp...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2462 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1434 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 326 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1064 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...