- Referenced in 442 articles
- Markov chains, Markov decision processes and continuous-time Markov chains. Analysis is performed through model ... checking engines: one symbolic, using BDDs (binary decision diagrams) and MTBDDs (multi-terminal BDDs...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is a popular machine learning workbench with ... aspects of project management and historical development decisions that likely had an impact...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Java applet for multiple criteria decision analysis. Being located ... completely new era and dimension in decision support. Web-HIPRE provides a common platform...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- include time-bounded reachability analysis for continuous-time Markov decision processes (CTMDPs) and CSL model...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- principal component analysis, histograms and elementary statistics, segmentation tree for stratified data, decision tree ... linked in a chaining. A symbolic data analysis with SODAS software looks graphically like...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods presents the concepts and details ... VIÅ¡ekriterijumsko KOmpromisno Rangiranje (VIKOR), Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA), Preference Ranking METHod for Enrichment Evaluations ... ELECTRE), COmplex PRoportional ASsessment (COPRAS), Grey Relational Analysis (GRA), UTility Additive (UTA), and Ordered Weighted ... improved upon and three novel multiple attribute decision making methods for solving the decision making...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- most well known easy-to-use decision analysis and progblem solving methods: AHP - The Analytic ... simple tool to be used by the decision makers themselves. HIPRE 3+ gives ... interface. It makes the structuring, priorization and analysis of complex issues an easy and intuitive...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- asymmetric Choquet integrals. An analysis of capacities in terms of decision behavior can be performed...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- contain stored data, data analysis procedures, and decision models. However, many DSS have grown ... available and find out well into the analysis that it is not. Existing tools...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- computations. Most software for multi-criteria decision analysis (MCDA) implement a small set of compatible ... monolithic program. With such software tools, the decision models have to be input by hand ... methodological context of stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis (SMAA), and describes the JSMAA software that implements...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Interactive specification and analysis of aspiration-based preferences. Model-based Decision Support Systems (DSSs) often ... included in MCMA ) for multi-criteria analysis of decision problems that can be represented ... been used at IIASA for the analysis of decision problems in water quality management ... same methodology have also been applied to analysis of nonlinear problems in several engineering applications...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- analysis may be conducted when the decision makers are not able ... Then, we present a new decision support software—VIP analysis—which incorporates approaches belonging ... different classes. It proposes a methodology of analysis based on the progressive reduction ... concept of tolerance that lets the decision makers use some of the approaches...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- compromising is acceptable for conflict resolution, the decision maker wants a solution that ... VIKOR method is extended with a stability analysis determining the weight stability intervals and with ... trade-offs analysis. The extended VIKOR method is compared with three multicriteria decision making methods...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- approach in multiple criteria decision support, combining advantages of rough sets and dominance relation ... geology, pharmacology and many other connected with analysis of vast data sets. The main difference ... quite new approach in multi-criteria decision support. The main function of the system ... preparation of the classified examples set and analysis of induced rules. It means that user...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Features: Use sophisticated modeling techniques for complex decisions. TreeAge Pro supports Markov models, patient-level ... using a consistent set of modeling and analysis tools. Analysis Tools: Apply sophisticated analysis ... reporting tools to your model, including decision analysis, cost-effectiveness analysis, sensitivity analysis, Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- rules; consistency checking of decision rules; acquisition, evaluation and analysis of (possibly incompletely defined) options...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- present in the data to inform analysis decisions. The goal of this paper...
Decision Lab 2000
- Referenced in 5 articles
- multi-criteria analysis and decision support software. For this review, the software package has been ... tested as an aid-analysis tool in various case studies. Among the numerous advantages ... typical features and the aids for group decision support are being assessed...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Specialists in Risk Analysis and Optimum Decision Making OptiRisk Systems is a UK-based company...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- classification methodology ORCLASS from verbal decision analysis framework. The decision making is present in every ... procedure to apply the Verbal Decision Analysis (VDA) methodology ORCLASS. The tool, called OrclassWeb...